CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA, August 25, 2022 / EIN Presswire / Ackah Business Immigration Law has launched a Canada and U.S. immigration webinar series to provide important immigration updates and news to Global Human Resources Professionals.
Evelyn Ackah, Founder and Managing Lawyer of Ackah Business Immigration Law, said,
"Many Canadian and U.S. companies are facing severe labour shortages as they try to recover from the pandemic, and hiring talented foreign workers is important to their recovery. Immigration programs are changing rapidly, and our Global HR immigration webinar series has the latest information and updates that Human Resources professionals need to recruit and hire talented, educated foreign workers for their businesses."
Ackah Law Immigration Webinar Global HR Series
Topics to be covered in the immigration Global HR Series webinars include:
- Global Parking and Nearshoring: Why U.S. Employers Should Look North to Canada
- Employers and Immigration Benefits
- Canada Doesn’t Have A Digital Nomad Visa - YET! Here are 3 alternatives.
- Executive Express Entry: How Business Owners Can Become Canadian Citizens
To register for upcoming webinars, visit the Ackah Law website: www.ackahlaw.com/resources.com. Upcoming Global HR Series webinars include:
- Canada Doesn't Have a Digital Nomad Visa - Yet!
- Executive Express Entry
Webinar OnDemand Replays
All webinars will be recorded and available on-demand for replay on the Ackah Law YouTube channel. Currently available Global HR Series immigration webinars include:
- Global Parking and Nearshoring in Canada for HR Professionals
- Immigration Employment Benefits: What Canadian and U.S. Employers Need To Know
About Ackah Business Immigration Law
Evelyn L. Ackah, BA, LL.B., is the Founder and Managing lawyer at Ackah Business Immigration Law. Based in Calgary with offices in Toronto and Vancouver, Ackah Law exclusively practices immigration law and services clients from all over the world. The Ackah Law team helps businesses and individuals Cross Borders Seamlessly™ into Canada and the United States.
Contact Evelyn Ackah and Ackah Law today at [email protected]ahlaw.com or (403) 452‑9515.