Ackah Law is excited to welcome Gurbhajneek Singh Samra to our immigration law firm as an Associate Lawyer.
Gurbhajneek came to Canada as an Immigrant from India and understands the challenges and opportunities people face when making Canada their home. His core values are to help people which has motivated him to pursue Immigration Law as his primary area of practice.
As an Immigrant to Canada, I am proud to be a part of this wonderful country and profession. I am proud and excited to join Evelyn and the team at Ackah Law in helping people fulfil their dream to live and work in Canada. It is a privilege to work in a company that protects the dreams and aspirations of people. We understand that these are difficult times for everyone, and especially for people who want to migrate to Canada. Immigration rules are changing every day like never before. Border closures and the spread of Covid-19 requires that as immigration lawyers, we combine clarity with compassion for our client's expectations and smooth the immigration process for our clients.
- Gurbhajneek Singh Samra
- Gurbhajneek completed B.A.LL.B. (Hons) in 2011 from Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, India with a specialization in Intellectual Property Law & Financial Markets.
- He is an internationally trained lawyer and possesses extensive knowledge and experience in litigation from India. He moved to Calgary to join the Ackah Law team. Prior to joining Ackah Law, he had his own firm and practiced Immigration Law, Family Law, Estate Law, Real Estate and Business Law.
- Gurbhajneek passed his National Committee on Accreditation (NCA) exams in November 2017 with the Federation of Law Societies of Canada. He moved to Canada at the beginning of 2018 as a Permanent Resident and passed his licensing exams in June 2019 from the Law Society of Ontario. He is a member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario, Canada.
- He worked as an Immigration, Corporate and Real Estate Lawyer in Brampton, Ontario. He always had a keen interest in litigation and moved to Windsor to pursue litigation in Family Law and Estate Litigation.
Gurbhajneek's application to transfer his license has been approved by the Law Society of Alberta and he is waiting for the call to the Bar ceremony. Currently, he has a Permit to Practice in Alberta from the Law Society of Alberta.
- Gurbhajneek is fluent in English, Punjabi, Hindi and Urdu languages.
- Gurbhajneek is very interested in sports and outdoor activities.
Contact Gurbhajneek at [email protected] or (403) 452-9515.
Please join us in welcoming Gurbhajneek to Ackah Business Immigration Law