- Are you a Canadian who wants a work visa for the United States?
- Do you want to move to the United States for employment opportunities?
- Get to work in the US faster with NAFTA visas - the quickest work permit option!
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) allows citizens of the U.S., Mexico and Canada to quickly and easily enter the member countries for investment or business reasons, or temporary employment. Canada, the United States and Mexico signed a new trade agreement on September 30, 2018 called USMCA: United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement, also popularly called NAFTA 1.0, or simply still refered to as NAFTA.
- Under NAFTA/USMCA employers can bring Canadians to work in the United States as employment-based, nonimmigrant workers under the L-1 visa for intracompany transfers program.
- NAFTA/USMCA allows U.S. employers to hire Canadian professionals to get a temporary work visa to work in over 60 job categories.
NAFTA: The Quickest Option for Canadians To Get A U.S. Work Permit
Canada immigration lawyer Evelyn Ackah will guide you through the NAFTA TN and NAFTA L-1 visa application process, from start to finish. She shares valuable tips and tricks to help you maximize your chances of approval and avoid common mistakes that can lead to visa denials.!
Whether you're a first-time applicant or a seasoned professional, this webinar is packed with practical information you can use to simplify the visa application process and achieve your immigration goals.
In this video we cover:
- Eligibility requirements for the NAFTA TN and NAFTA L-1 visas
- How to prepare a strong application package to present at the port of entry
- Key differences between the NAFTA TN and NAFTA L-1 visas
- Strategies for overcoming common application challenges
- And much more!
Get to work in the US faster with NAFTA visas - the quickest work permit option!
WATCH: NAFTA TN and L-1 Visas: From Application to Approval Tips and Tricks
presented by Canada Immigration Lawyer Evelyn Ackah
Don't Wait: Contact Ackah Law to Start Your NAFTA L-1 or TN Visa Application
At Ackah Business Immigration Law, we navigate complex Canadian and U.S. immigration rules and regulations to solve problems and remove obstacles, before you get to the border. Our innovative legal practice combines professional knowledge, personal attention and supportive advice. With knowledge and expertise. Our Ackah Law team is highly experienced and exclusively practices immigration law. We will collaborate with your business and HR department to provide invaluable knowledge and resources throughout the whole immigration process.
If you have questions about TN or L-1 intracompany job transfers or need help with U.S. / Canada border on business, contact Ackah Business Immigration Law today at (403) 452-9515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.